What if instead of having to search all over the web different sites for advice on How to win the lottery. You could find it compiled in one location? That’s exactly what we are doing and will continue to do. The opinions expressed are not of this author. I’m simply compiling them in one place. Enjoy
Advice From Business Insider
From Business Insider Author, Rachel Premack the article was dated October 23, 2018. titled “How to win the lottery according to a mathematician who claims to have hacked the system and won 14 times.”
According to the article here is how Stefan Mandel did it, and you can too! It is a six-step process the article states.
You should note before I go on that it also states and I quote “While his scheme was legal at the time, new laws in the US and Australia render Mandel’s scheme impossible nowadays. You can no longer buy lottery tickets in bulk and print your tickets at home — two key parts of Mandel’s formula.”
So without further ado Here’s the 6-step formula:
- Calculate the total number of possible combinations. (For a lottery that requires you to pick six numbers from 1 to 40, that means 3,838,380 combinations.)
- Find lotteries where the jackpot is three times or more the number of possible combinations. which in this particular lottery would mean a minimum jackpot of $11,515,140
- Now you need to get investors or a couple of friends to raise enough cash to pay for each combination. All 3,838,380 combinations. (Mandel rounded up 2,524 investors for his push to win the Virginia lottery.)
- Print out 3,838,380 millions of tickets with every combination. (This used to be legal. Now you would have to buy the tickets right from the store.)
- Deliver the tickets to authorized lottery dealers.
- Win the cash. And don’t forget to pay your investors. (Mandel pocketed $97,000 after a $1.3 million win in 1987.)
Read the entire feature about Mandel’s feat in The Hustle.
Advice from “TheBalanceEveryday.com”
The article we found was by Thebalanceeveryday.com titled “How to Win the Lottery: 7 Tips that Really Work No Schemes! Common-Sense Lottery-Winning Tips” BY June 17, 2018
It begins with the assertion that throughout the internet there are a lot of tips that don’t work. I would agree with that assessment. because there are quite a bit of really not so well thought out ideas on how to win the lottery. However, she does make several good points. I would recommend you read it.
The points that are made in this article are these :
- There is no way of predicting the numbers that will come up. Lotteries are completely random
- Pick unusual numbers so you won’t have to split the winnings.
- Lottery Software is no better at picking numbers
The article goes on with:
Common Sense Tips that will Increase Your Odds of Winning:
- Play the right games – know the odds and play those that have a better chance of winning within your state. In other words, play the better odds. like in a casino game. Powerball and MegaMillions are national lotteries. The odds of winning are stacked against you.
- Don’t forget to play the scratch-off games, which might have smaller prizes but higher chances of winning overall.
- Play Lottery Pools they will be able to buy more tickets, increasing your odds.
- Always double check your tickets. Check the dates of drawing and numbers twice. you don’t want to throw a winning ticket away. There are plenty of unclaimed winnings, don’t let yours be one of them.
- If you have second chance drawings in your state, make sure you enter.
- If you see a discarded ticket pick it up and double check it, it could also have a second chance drawing associated with it
- If you do win immediately sign your ticket and do not let that ticket out of your sight.
- Select rare numbers. Such as statistically speaking least drawn numbers.
The last piece of advice is beware of Lottery Scams. You can read about these and more at the end of the article which is found here
The advice from Mr. Lustig is as follows:
- He claims to have won seven grand prizes, which includes a jackpot of $98,000 and has come up with a method
- Pick your own numbers versus “quick-pick”
- Once you pick your numbers, research to know if its a good set of numbers and stick to them
- “Don’t play quick-picks. Quick-picks are the worst thing you can do”
- The only way to find out if your numbers are good or not is to research the numbers using his method. Which you can only find out if you buy his book.
- The one secret he will share is picking the same numbers regularly
- Set a budget